(ST. JOSEPH, Mo.) St. Joseph drivers can expect to run into some ramp closures this week.
Beginning Tuesday through Friday, MoDOT is working on a resurfacing project on Route 36, including several ramps. Crews will be pouring new asphalt and covering potholes from 8 a.m. - 5 p.m.
Motorists will need to find alternate routes on their commute.
Here is the list of closures scheduled for the week:
Tuesday, June 8:
- From southbound I-29 to westbound U.S. Route 36
- Westbound U.S. Route 169 (Belt Highway) off ramp
Wednesday, June 9:
- Westbound Belt Highway on ramp
- Westbound 28th Street on and off ramps
- Westbound 22nd Street on and off ramps
Thursday, June 10:
- Eastbound 28th Street on and off ramps
- Eastbound 22nd Street on and off ramps
- Belt Highway on and off ramps
Friday, June 11:
- Eastbound Belt Highway on ramp
- U.S. Route 36 and I-29 cloverleaf interchange:
- Eastbound U.S. Route 36 ramp to northbound I-29
- Southbound I-29 to eastbound U.S. Route 36
- Northbound I-29 to westbound U.S. Route 36
- Westbound U.S. Route 36 to southbound I-29
MoDOT said all road repair is weather permitting and scheduled to change. If weather becomes an issue, MoDOT said crews could finish up resurfacing on Monday.