(ST. JOSEPH, Mo.) The Missouri Department of Transportation will be closing the ramp from 8th St. to westbound U.S. Route 36 in St. Joseph on Monday.
The removal of an overhead sign will close the ramp for a few hours on April 15 beginning at 7 a.m. Crews hope to have the ramp reopened within four hours.
MoDOT asks that motorists use an alternate route during the closure.
All work is weather permitting and could be rescheduled.
- MoDOT to close 8th St. ramp to Highway 36 Monday for sign removal
- MoDOT to close ramps at Highway 36 and Belt Highway for resurfacing
- KDOT to close ramps from Highway 36 overnight to Elwood
- MoDOT Treating Highways for Ice
- MoDOT truck overturns on highway
- Construction to close I-229 ramp in St. Joseph beginning Monday
- Pedestrian killed on 36 Highway
- MODOT creates sidewalks along Belt Highway
- MoDOT to close two streets in St. Joseph next week
- Flooding closes Highway 36 on both sides of Chillicothe