(ST. JOSEPH, Mo.) Crews from the Missouri Department of Transportation will be resurfacing the on and off ramps at U.S. Route 36 and the Belt Highway beginning Wednesday.
The westbound ramps will close Wednesday and the eastbound ramps will close Thursday.
The ramps will close between 7:00 a.m. and 4:30 p.m. each day, weather permitting.
Motorists are urged to find an alternate route during the closure.
For more information on MoDOT projects, click here.
- MoDOT to close ramps at Highway 36 and Belt Highway for resurfacing
- MODOT creates sidewalks along Belt Highway
- MoDOT to close 8th St. ramp to Highway 36 Monday for sign removal
- KDOT to close ramps from Highway 36 overnight to Elwood
- MoDOT and Highway Patrol Demonstrate the Importance of Seat Belts
- MoDOT Studying Speed Limit Change to Stretch of Belt Highway
- MoDOT truck overturns on highway
- MoDOT Treating Highways for Ice
- Pedestrian killed on 36 Highway
- Flooding closes Highway 36 on both sides of Chillicothe