(ST. JOSEPH, Mo.) More than 1,400 customers on St. Joseph's south side are without power after a car rain into a power pole on Lake Avenue Saturday evening.
The collision happening around 5 p.m.
The St. Joseph Police Department is asking people to avoid the area between Arizona Ave. to Cherokee Ave. on Lake Ave. until further notice.
According to KCP&L, power is expected to be restored by 6:30 p.m.
For a check of the KCP&L outage map, click here.
Stay with KQ2 for more updates.
- More than 1,400 without power after car strikes pole on St. Joseph's south side
- Tractor Trailer Strikes Power Pole, Causes Outages
- Driver in custody following crash into power pole in St. Joseph
- Widespread Power Outage Hits St. Joseph
- Power Outages Reported in St. Joseph Area
- Fire destroys home in south St. Joseph
- South Side EMS Station Opens
- St. Joseph Christmas Decorations
- St. Joseph Mayoral Debate
- Boil water advisory lifted for south St. Joseph