(ST. JOSEPH, Mo.) This weekend's winter storm has left more than 150 customers without power in the St. Joseph area as of Saturday morning.
According to the KCP&L outage map, a total of 158 customers are without power in the St. Joseph area. Most are located in the midtown region.
It is unclear when power will be restored.
The power company says the winter storm has caused widespread outages in the Kansas City area.
You can report outages by calling 888-544-4852.
Click here to view the outage map.
- More than 150 customers without power due to storm
- ESPN to Layoff 150 Employees
- Nearly all power restored after Saturday's storms
- North Belt Walmart Closed for Hours Due to Power Outage
- Edison Elementary dismissing early Monday due to power outage
- Rally Collects 150 Pairs of Shoes for Migrant Children
- St. Joseph Kmart closing early Sunday due to snow storm
- SJSD to dismiss early Friday due to impending winter storm
- Missouri Western closing campus Friday afternoon due to winter storm
- SJSD closes school Wednesday due to winter storm