(ST. JOSEPH, Mo.) A fundraiser has raised more than $9,700 for the family of a Wathena man killed on Highway 36 last week.
Police said Kyle Juhl, 29, was hit by a vehicle while trying to help another driver who was having a medical emergency.
Juhl later died at the hospital.
A memorial service was held for Juhl on Monday in Troy, Kansas.
The Facebook fundraiser has a goal of $10,000. You can donate by clicking here.
- More than $9,700 raised so far for family of man hit, killed on Highway 36 trying to help motorist
- Pedestrian killed on 36 Highway
- SJPD identifies man killed along Highway 36
- Police investigating car accident on 36 Highway
- 1 injured in 36 Highway rollover accident
- 2 Injured in Crash on Highway 36 in Doniphan County
- One taken to hospital following crash on 36 Highway
- KDOT to close ramps from Highway 36 overnight to Elwood
- Flooding closes Highway 36 on both sides of Chillicothe
- 3 injured after truck pulling camper flips on Highway 36