(ST. JOSEPH, Mo.) A two-vehicle crash sent one person to Mosaic Life Care Monday morning.
The crash happening near the 1700 block of N. 36th St. at around 6:11 a.m.
According to the St. Joseph Police Department, the crash occurred after a vehicle turned out in front of another on N. 36th St.
One person was taken to the hospital by Buchanan County EMS with a laceration to the left hand and neck pain.
No one else was injured in the crash.
- Morning crash sends one person to the hospital
- Crash involving motorcycle sends one person to hospital
- Plane Crash Sends One to Hospital
- One person dead after early morning crash
- Collision Sends Cyclist to Hospital
- A single-car crash Thursday morning sends one man to hospital
- Crash on N. Belt Highway Sends 3 People to Hospital
- Crash on I-229 sends one man to hospital
- Car crashes into home sending two to the hospital
- One person taken to hospital after crash Friday afternoon