ST. JOSEPH, Mo.
It was a day of appreciation for veterans Friday at Mosaic Life Care.
Staff honored 100 veteran caregivers and patients throughout Friday inside the hospital by gifting them with an American flag pin and by thanking them.
Additionally, this was the first year Mosaic Life Care honored veterans and staff say it's the least they can do to honor their sacrifice.
"I live in a small town and if you were a veteran in that small town you would attend an assembly today at school and so we realize with our patients and caregivers that if they're a patient or working, that they can't do that so we thought it was important to bring the celebration to them," Tracy Osborn, Mosaic Life Care vice president of Compassionate Connected Care said.
Staff say that they hope to continue to do more veteran events in the future.
- Mosaic Life Care Honors Veteran Caregivers and Patients
- Mayo Clinic Representatives Visit Mosaic Life Care
- Mosaic Life Care Hosting Blood Drive Today
- Mosaic Celebrates Donate Life Month
- Local boy scout donates little libraries to Mosaic Life Care
- Mosaic Life Care purchases St. Francis Hospital in Maryville
- Mosaic Life Care Home Health Service Celebrates 40 Years
- Mosaic Life Care named Most Wired Hospital in 2018
- Mosaic Life Care in discussions to purchase SSM Health in Maryville
- Mosaic Life Secures Naming Rights to MWSU Practice Fields