(MARYVILLE, Mo.)—Mosaic Life Care officially took over the hospital in Maryville, Mo. Monday.
The hospital formerly known as SSM Health St. Francis Hospital-Maryville is now the Mosaic Medical Center-Maryville.
Mosaic Life Care to acquired the hospital, the affiliated outpatient, home care, hospice and medical group services, and SSM Health Preschool and Child Care last year.
- Mosaic Life Care officially takes over hospital in Maryville
- Mosaic Life Care purchases St. Francis Hospital in Maryville
- Mosaic Life Care named Most Wired Hospital in 2018
- Mosaic Life Care Hosting Blood Drive Today
- Mayo Clinic Representatives Visit Mosaic Life Care
- Mosaic Medical Center—Maryville talks future plans for hospital
- Mosaic Life Care in discussions to purchase SSM Health in Maryville
- Mosaic Celebrates Donate Life Month
- Mosaic Life Care Honors Veteran Caregivers and Patients
- Mosaic Life Care Home Health Service Celebrates 40 Years