(ST. JOSEPH, Mo.) A nurse at Mosaic Life Care has received some special recognition.
Amber Hutchcraft was recently honored by the hospital as its nurse of the year.
Hutchcraft is a registered nurse in the intensive care unit. She said she owes the achievement to the many nurses that helped shape her into the nurse she is today.
"I love intensive care, love the teamwork, great support," Hutchcraft said. "Always learning something new and at the end of the day I can go home everyday saying I learned something or I did something different that I hadn't done before."
Hutchcraft has worked at Mosaic for 10 years.
- Mosaic Life Care recognizes Nurse of the Year
- Mosaic Life Care Hosting Blood Drive Today
- Mayo Clinic Representatives Visit Mosaic Life Care
- Mosaic Life Care Home Health Service Celebrates 40 Years
- School nurses recognized during National Nurses Week
- Mosaic Celebrates Donate Life Month
- Mosaic Life Care Honors Veteran Caregivers and Patients
- Local boy scout donates little libraries to Mosaic Life Care
- Mosaic Life Care named Most Wired Hospital in 2018
- Mosaic Life Care purchases St. Francis Hospital in Maryville