(MSCNews.net) A three-county pursuit passed through Atchison Tuesday night and ended with the arrest of a Leavenworth man.
Atchison Police Chief Mike Wilson stated that his officers were involved in the attempt to stop a motorcyclist that was wanted by Leavenworth-area authorities.
"That pursuit that occurred actually originated in Leavenworth County, came into Atchison County through the City of Atchison, ended up in Doniphan County where a Leavenworth man was taken into custody," Wilson said.
The name of the suspect, as well as the charges he faces, were not immediately specified.
- Motorcycle Pursuit Ends with Arrest
- Police Pursuit Ends in Fatality Crash
- Man arrested following foot pursuit with officers
- High Speed Pursuit Through Clinton County Ends in Kansas City
- Police pursuit ends after car crashes into swimming pool
- Motorcycle Crash Kills Missouri Man
- Suspect Charged After High Speed Pursuit
- SJPD involved in multiple pursuits across city
- Suspect in Custody Following Deadly Motorcycle Accident
- Bank Robbery in Platte County Leads to Pursuit