(ST. JOSEPH, Mo.) One person was taken to the hospital with serious injuries after the motorcycle they were driving collided with another vehicle and hit a wall in St. Joseph Friday evening.
The crash happening on King Hill Ave. as a motorcycle was traveling south and struck the back of a van that was turning left at Springwood St. After colliding with the van, the motorcycle then hit a wall.
The driver of the motorcycle was taken to the hospital with serious injuries.
The crash happened around 9:20 p.m. Friday.
Stay with KQ2 for any updates to this story.
- Motorcycle driver seriously injured in St. Joseph crash
- Drunk Driver Crashes into St. Joseph Bar
- St. Joseph man dies in motorcycle crash Friday night
- Driver injured after colliding with building on St. Joseph Ave.
- St. Joseph man seriously injured in ATV crash Friday night
- Woman injured in rollover crash in St. Joseph
- Drivers Education Course Back in St. Joseph
- Driver's Ed Returning to St. Joseph
- Gunslingers Motorcycle Club holds annual convention in St. Joseph
- Man seriously injured in motorcycle crash north of Savannah