(PLATTE COUNTY, Mo.) A multi-vehicle crash closed the northbound lanes of I-29 in northern Platte County Saturday night.
According to the Missouri Department of Transportation (MoDOT), the Missouri State Highway Patrol reported a multi-vehicle incident on I-29 at mile marker 30.
Motorists are encouraged to seek an alternate route and to avoid the area.
There is no word yet on if there were any injuries or an exact number of vehicles involved.
Stay with KQ2 for more updates.
- Multi-vehicle crash closes northbound I-29
- I-29 reopens after multi-vehicle crash
- Multi-vehicle crash shuts down SB I-29 near Platte City
- MODOT Vehicle Involved in Accident on I-29
- 1 injured in rollover crash on I-29
- Multi-vehicle crash shuts down NB I-35 in Daviess County
- Texting Driver Causes Multi-Vehicle, Injury Accident
- Multi-vehicle accident sends two to hospital
- Flooding forces more evacuations; I-29 closed at Missouri/Iowa border
- I-29 north of St. Joseph closed because of flooding