(PLATTE COUNTY, Mo.) A multi-vehicle crash closed the northbound lanes of I-29 in northern Platte County Saturday night.
According to the Missouri Department of Transportation (MoDOT), the Missouri State Highway Patrol reported a multi-vehicle incident on I-29 at mile marker 30.
Motorists are encouraged to seek an alternate route and to avoid the area.
There is no word yet on if there were any injuries or an exact number of vehicles involved.
Stay with KQ2 for more updates.
- Multi-vehicle crash closes northbound I-29
- I-29 reopens after multi-vehicle crash
- UPDATE: Northbound I-29 now open after crash
- Multi-vehicle crash shuts down SB I-29 near Platte City
- Multi-vehicle crash on I-29 reminds drivers to pay attention in construction zones
- MODOT Vehicle Involved in Accident on I-29
- Runaway wheel from semi-truck crashes into vehicle on I-29
- 1 injured in rollover crash on I-29
- Pedestrian struck by vehicle on I-29, suffers minor injuries
- Multi-vehicle crash shuts down NB I-35 in Daviess County