(PLATTE COUNTY, Mo.) A crash involving at least three semi trucks has shut down the southbound lanes of I-29 near Platte City.
The Missouri State Highway Patrol is directing drivers off I-29 and onto Route 273 at mile marker 20 while crews work to re-open the highway.
Troopers are still investigating the crash.
No word on how many vehicles are involved or any injuries.
Stay with KQ2.com for further updates.
- Multi-vehicle crash shuts down SB I-29 near Platte City
- Multi-vehicle crash closes northbound I-29
- I-29 reopens after multi-vehicle crash
- MODOT Vehicle Involved in Accident on I-29
- Platte City Teenager Killed in Single Vehicle Crash
- Texting Driver Causes Multi-Vehicle, Injury Accident
- Multi-vehicle accident sends two to hospital
- Two Seriously Injured in Tractor Trailer Crash on I-29 North
- St. Joseph Woman Killed in Crash on I-29
- Maryville man dies from injuries in I-29 crash