Colton Pogue didn't suit up for the Mustangs on Wednesday. For good reason, Poge was selected in the Major League Baseball Amateur Draft Wednesday. The senior shortstop was selected in the 29th round by the Washington Nationals organization.
Pogue played his most recent college baseball at Pittsburg State. Pogue earned first-team All-MIAA and second-team All-Central Region honors. The Blue Springs, Mo., native batted .400 with 64 runs scored, 19 doubles, 10 home runs and 42 RBIs in his senior campaign.
- Mustangs' Pogue Drafted in 29th Round Wednesday
- Mustangs Announce 2018 Schedule
- Mustangs Reveal 10th Anniversary Logo
- Mustangs Win Series With Outlaws
- Mustangs Grab Bounce-Back Win
- Mustangs Look to Defend MINK League Title
- Mustangs to Host Annual Fan Fest
- Mustangs Add More Locals To Roster
- Johnny Coy Ready To Lead Mustangs
- St. Joseph Mustangs at Chick-fil-A