Coronavirus is able to live on surfaces such as cardboard and plastic for between 24-72 hours. However, local experts say there is no reason to worry any more than usual with the risk of being exposed to coronavirus through takeout or delivery food.
With restaurants transitioning to takeout, drive-thru or delivery, is your food still safe from being contaminated from the coronavirus?
Posted: Mar 23, 2020 11:47 AM
Updated: Mar 23, 2020 11:50 AM
- Safety of takeout food during coronavirus pandemic
- Local food kitchen hands out Thanksgiving takeout
- Second Harvest sees increase in those needing food during pandemic
- Household food insecurities continue to climb during pandemic
- WHO declares novel coronavirus outbreak a pandemic
- Safety Council shares Halloween safety tips
- Cold Water Safety
- QUIZ: Winter Safety Trivia
Scroll for more content...