(ST. JOSEPH, Mo.) The Missouri Department of Transportation has closed the northbound Route 759 (Stockyards Expressway) ramp onto northbound I-229 for emergency bridge maintenance.
MoDOT closed the ramp Tuesday morning. Crews are working to assess and repair a bridge expansion joint.
For the safety of all motorists, MoDOT will have the ramp remain closed until further notice.
Motorists are urged to find an alternate route.
For more information on this and other MoDOT projects, call 1-888-ASK-MODOT (888-275-6636) or visit the traveler information map by clicking here.
- NB Stockyards Expressway ramp onto NB I-229 closed for emergency bridge repairs
- Flooding closes Stockyards Expressway
- Record-setting flood closes Stockyards Expressway
- MODOT closes I-229 for bridge repairs
- Multi-vehicle crash shuts down NB I-35 in Daviess County
- I-229 to close for inspection and repairs
- Construction to close I-229 ramp in St. Joseph beginning Monday
- I-229 Double-Decker Bridge closed for routine maintenance
- Businesses continue conversation over I-229 Double Decker Bridge
- MoDOT to close I-229 double-decker bridge next week for maintenance