The aircraft left Johnson County Executive Airport just after 4 PM on Tuesday, December 31. The Kansas Highway Patrol said the plane took off and then began to fall straight down.
The plane crashed Tuesday, December 31 killing two people on board.
Posted: Jan 2, 2020 8:39 AM
- NTSB Investigating a Deadly Plane Crash in Johnson County, KS
- New YMCA Opens in Atchison,KS
- Two more cases of coronavirus identified in Doniphan County, KS
- Pilot safe after plane crash
- Atchison Co., Kansas Sheriff's Department investigating small plane crash
- Plane Crash Sends One to Hospital
- One person dead after Hiawatha plane crash
- NTSB releases preliminary findings in Branson duck boat accident
- Victim Identified in Deadly Ultralight Crash
- Driver Charged in Deadly Maryville Bar Crash
Scroll for more content...