(MARYVILLE, Mo.) Education and safety officials from throughout the state last week elected board members to the Missouri School Safety Association, which now includes Northwest Missouri State University Police Clarence Green.
Green, who has served as the University’s Police Chief since 1997, was among 12 safety leaders and school administrators elected to the association. He was elected to Region H, which represents the counties of Atchison, Nodaway, Worth, Harrison, Mercer, Holt, Andrew, Gentry, Daviess, Grundy, Buchanan, Clinton, DeKalb, Caldwell and Livingston.
The Missouri School Safety Association works to improve existing programs and promote new programs of safety education in cooperation with public and private agencies while acquiring and disseminating accurate information regarding school safety, security and health.
Green joined Northwest in 1996 and has served on numerous safety and law enforcement committees. He holds bachelor’s and master’s degrees from Northwest as well as several law enforcement and emergency management certifications.
- NWMSU University Police Chief Elected to Safety Association
- NWMSU Student Found Dead
- Lightning Strikes Tree on NWMSU Campus
- Peterson named NWMSU Director of Athletics
- MWSU, NWMSU closing campuses early Tuesday afternoon
- NWMSU student died unexpectedly early Saturday morning
- NWMSU Mourns Loss of Sophomore Student Killed in Vehicle Crash
- NWMSU campus to remain closed until noon on Monday
- Police chief speaks out amidst gun violence
- Northwest University Police investigating an alleged sexual assault