(ST. JOSEPH, Mo.) The Remington Nature Center will be holding a Friday Fish Feeding and tours of the museum for those who wish to take a break from their black Friday shopping.
The Fish Feeding will be held on Friday, Nov. 24 starting at 10:30 a.m. For the price of admission, kids can participate by cutting up worms to feed the fish held in the aquarium.
Remington Nature Center
1502 McArthur Drive
St. Joseph, Mo.
Kids are also welcomed to watch the staff feed the fish in the 7,000 gallon indoor aquarium. Tours will be given and a scavenger hunt will take place in the museum.
The cost of admission is $3 for adults, $2 for seniors 60 and older and $1 for children 4-15. Children 3 and under are free and all kids need to be accompanied by an adult.
The Nature Center will also be hosting a Saturday Craft event from 1 p.m. to 3 p.m. on Nov. 25. The event is for all ages.
Activities are included in the admission price.
A temporary military exhibit featuring over 200 artifacts will be on display until Jan. 2018.
- Nature Center Holding Family Friendly Events this Weekend
- Nature Center holds Insect-O-Rama
- Nature Center celebrates 10th birthday
- Remington Nature Center holds first ever "Owl Prowl"
- Fees increase at Remington Nature Center
- Remington Nature Center in its 10th year
- MWSU Named Military Friendly School
- War Artifacts on Display at Remington Nature Center
- Nature Center Hosts 7th Annual Herp-O-Rama
- High river levels close casino, nature center remains open