We'll continue to be very mild for this time of year as we will make it into the upper 50s on Friday with partly cloudy skies. It will also be quite windy throughout the day.
We'll cool down a little on Saturday with highs in the low 50s, but the real cool down will come on Sunday with temperatures in the low 40s and partly cloudy skies.
We'll be in the mid 30s on Monday but we'll climb back into the upper 40s on Tuesday and Wednesday, with the low 30s and mostly cloudy skies as we head towards Thursday.
MAPS: Local, Regional & National Radar Maps
MORE: Hourly Forecast
LIVE: Interactive Radar
CLOSINGS: School & Business Closings & Delays
TRAVEL: Traffic & Road Conditions Map
YOUR LOCAL WEATHER AUTHORITY: Extended Forecast
DOWNLOAD OUR WEATHER APPS: iOS | Android
- Continued Warmth on Friday
- Buchanan County EMS helping to spread the warmth
- KQ2 Forecast: Last day of Spring-like warmth
- KQ2 Forecast: Enjoy today's warmth, watch for storms tonight
- KQ2 Forecast: Continued mild on Friday
- KQ2 Forecast: Snow chances continue Friday
- KQ2 Forecast: Hanging on to the warmth with scattered showers today
- KQ2 Forecast: Quiet & warmer weather continues into Friday
- KQ2 Forecast: Excessive Heat Warning continues for Friday
- Beautiful Weekend Continues