(HOLT COUNTY, Mo.) A Nebraska man was killed in a fatal crash on I-29 near Mound City.
The accident happened at the 78.5 mile marker nine miles south of Mound City around 2:31 p.m. Wednesday.
According to the Missouri State Highway Patrol, John Glebavicius, 64, of Omaha, was northbound on I-29 when he traveled off the east side of the road, hit an embankment and overturned.
Glebavicius was pronounced dead at the scene.
Troopers said he was not wearing a seat belt.
- Nebraska man killed in fatal crash on I-29 near Mound City
- MSHP: Nebraska man injured after truck rolls over on I-29 in Holt County
- St. Joseph Woman Killed in Crash on I-29
- Multi-vehicle crash shuts down SB I-29 near Platte City
- Multi-vehicle crash closes northbound I-29
- I-29 reopens after multi-vehicle crash
- 1 injured in rollover crash on I-29
- UPDATE: Northbound I-29 now open after crash
- Maryville man dies from injuries in I-29 crash
- UPDATE: Man critically injured in I-29 crash dies