(ST. JOSEPH, Mo.) The St. Joseph Police Department responded to a report of shots fired at a mobile home in the area of North 12th Street and Highland Meadows Wednesday morning.
According to police, the call came in shortly after 4:00 a.m. SJPD said officers found more than a dozen shots, from a small caliber gun, targeted a mobile home in the area.
According to police no injuries were reported, no one is in custody, and the investigation is still ongoing.
The investigation, as of now, is not connected to the other shots fired incident in the area of North 11th and Highly Street just after midnight.
- No injuries reported after shots fired at mobile home
- Early morning fire destroys home, no injuries reported
- Early Morning Fire Destroys Mobile Home
- UPDATE: Kansas State officials say scene safe, no injuries after reports of shots fired
- No injuries after shots fired at apartments Saturday night
- 5 Children Killed in Mobile Home Fire in Lebanon, MO
- Injuries reported in accident on Highway 33
- Shots fired at home, police investigating two separate locations
- Shots fired into occupied St. Joseph home Thursday evening
- Boy Scouts from Maryville help out local mobile home park