Brad Nurski on the heels of being inducted to the hall of fame won his 13th Fairview golf tournament championship Sunday afternoon as he was 11 under for the whole weekend.
This is Nurski's 20th overall championship and is one of the best amateur golfers in the region.
Nurski turned the corner on the 17th as he birded that hole which gave him the padding he needed to win the tournament. Nurski was happy to win, and says that his family enjoys it when he can bring home hardware.
- Nurski Makes It 13 At Fairview
- Brad Nurski Inducted Into Fairview Hall of Fame
- Brad Nurski Leads Fairview Tournament After Day One
- LEGO Struggles to Boost Sales After 13 Years of Growth
- City audit suggests $13 million in capital improvement needs
- AAA predicts most Thanksgiving travelers in 13 years
- At least 13 wildfires are burning in California
- Search Continues for Missing Teen Who Disappeared After Day With Friend on Jan. 13
- Teen suicide rates spiked after debut of Netflix show '13 Reasons Why,' study says
- Former Maysville teacher accused of inappropriately touching students pleads guilty to 13 charges