(ST. JOSEPH, Mo.) Officers responded to Mosaic Life Care shortly before midnight Monday in reference to a person in the emergency room with a gunshot wound to the leg.
Captain Jeff Wilson with the St. Joseph Police Department says the victim is a 15-year-old boy. Wilson says officers are not receiving much cooperation and have been unable to positively identify an area where the shooting took place.
No other information was released. The police department continues to investigate the incident.
- Officers investigate after 15-year-old shot in the leg Monday night
- MSHP investigating after Trenton police officer shot during prisoner transport
- Juvenile shot in St. Joseph Thursday night
- Man in custody after standoff Monday night
- Police investigate car to car shots fired
- Police confirm one dead, homicide investigation underway in Monday night shooting
- Clinton Police Officer Fatally Shot, Two Other Officers Injured
- One person shot, one in custody in Saturday night shooting
- No injuries after shots fired at apartments Saturday night
- Police respond to shooting in midtown Monday night