(ST. JOSEPH, Mo.) Transportation officials closed roads due to flooding and safety concerns Wednesday.
The following roads are closed as of Wednesday night:
- Buchanan County: U.S. 59, west of Route 45 to Atchison, Kansas, is reduced to one lane due to flooding.
- Highway 2: Closed at the Nebraska City exit in Iowa and exit 99 to Corning is covered in water.
- Most Roadways to the west of I-29 remain closed in Atchison and Holt Counties.
- Rulo and Brownsville: Missouri River Crossings remain closed.
- Officials close roads due to flooding and safety concerns
- 92 Highway closed in Platte City due to flooding concerns
- Riverwalk Trail closed due to flooding
- Highway 59 remains closed due to flooding
- Highway 59 closing again due to flooding
- McArthur Drive closes due to flooding
- Flooding closes a stretch of Riverside Road
- Flooding closes area roads Monday morning
- LATEST: Two more Missouri River crossings close due to flooding
- MoDOT closes I-29 again due to flooding in Iowa
Scroll for more content...