(FAUCETT, Mo.) One person was taken to the hospital after a two-vehicle crash that shut down traffic at the intersection of state routes 371 and 116 Saturday afternoon.
According to the Missouri State Highway Patrol, a pickup truck was traveling eastbound on route 116 when it failed to stop at the intersection, colliding with a dark-colored Toyota Corolla traveling southbound.
A person in the Toyota Corolla sustained moderate injuries as a result of the accident. No one in the other vehicle was injured.
- One Injured after crash near Faucett
- Faucett Firehouse Seeks Community Support
- Faucett man charged in crash that killed one
- Sunday Night Crash Injures Four
- Teen Seriously Injured in Andrew County Crash
- 3 injured in Sunday morning crash
- 2 Injured in Crash on Highway 36 in Doniphan County
- Two Seriously Injured in Tractor Trailer Crash on I-29 North
- 9 Killed, 124 Injured in Crashes over Memorial Day Weekend
- One dead, two injured in crash in northern Nodaway county