(CHILLICOTHE, Mo.) A two vehicle crash in Chillicothe, Missouri left one person dead and two others injured Saturday evening.
The Missouri State Highway patrol said the crash happened around 6 p.m. at the 800 block of Washington Street.
The crash happened when a vehicle failed to stop at a red light and hit another vehicle.
The Missouri State Highway patrol has released the name of the victim who died as Danette Rardon, 39, of Chillicothe.
The Highway Patrol said two passengers in another car were taken to hospital with injuries. The extent of their injuries is unknown.
The Highway Patrol said Rardon was wearing her safety belt at the time of the crash, but the two passengers in the other vehicle were not.
- One Person Dead After Fatal Crash in Chillicothe
- Chillicothe Hosts Holiday Expo
- Chillicothe uproots historic church
- Crash kills 80-year old man near Chillicothe
- Sliced Bread Day in Chillicothe
- Flooding closes roadways near Chillicothe
- One person dead after early morning crash
- One person dead after Hiawatha plane crash
- 2 killed in head-on crash near Chillicothe
- Chillicothe Football Coach Phil Willard Retires