(ST. JOSEPH, Mo.)
According to St. Joseph Police, one person was taken to the hospital after a car accident on North Belt Highway Sunday morning. The two vehicle accident occurred at the intersection of N. Belt Hwy and Northridge Drive.
Traffic was slowed on N. Belt Hwy to one lane while crews cleaned up the crash.
No other details were provided.
- One Person Taken to Hospital After Car Accident
- Rollover Accident Sends Two to the Hospital
- Rollover accident sends one to hospital
- Multi-vehicle accident sends two to hospital
- Police investigating car accident on 36 Highway
- Car accident to blame for power outage
- Car accident sends 4 children to the hospital with minor injuries
- One person taken to hospital after car crashes into Dollar Tree in St. Joseph
- Accident on I-29 Sends Two to the Hospital
- Accident on Belt Highway sends motorcyclist to hospital