(ST. JOSEPH, Mo.)
According to St. Joseph Police, one person was taken to the hospital after a car accident on North Belt Highway Sunday morning. The two vehicle accident occurred at the intersection of N. Belt Hwy and Northridge Drive.
Traffic was slowed on N. Belt Hwy to one lane while crews cleaned up the crash.
No other details were provided.
- One Person Taken to Hospital After Car Accident
- Rollover Accident Sends Two to the Hospital
- Rollover accident sends one to hospital
- Police investigating car accident on 36 Highway
- Accident on I-29 Sends Two to the Hospital
- Accident on Belt Highway sends motorcyclist to hospital
- UPDATE: St. Joseph Police Car Involved in Accident
- Two people injured in car accident Sunday afternoon
- One Person is Dead after a Single Vehicle Accident Near Atchison
- Police Investigating Rollover Accident