(LIVINGSTON COUNTY, Mo.) One person was transported to the hospital Saturday morning following a vehicle accident in Livingston County.
The Missouri State Highway Patrol crash report website states it was a one-vehicle accident near Highway D and LIV 416. The vehicle was driving southbound on Route D when it traveled west off the road. The vehicle then began sliding, eventually hitting a road sign that caused it to travel down an embankment and stop in a creek.
Troopers said the driver, John Damerell, 64, was transported to an area hospital for moderate injuries.
The Livingston County Sheriff's Office said there was concern the crash may have happened on Friday and the person may have been in that spot overnight.
- One person in hospital following crash in Livingston County
- 24-year-old life-flighted to hospital after ATV crash in Livingston County
- Livingston County Sheriff's Office investigating hunting death
- Livingston County Sheriff Seeking Information on Burglary Suspect
- Manhunt under way by Livingston County deputies in Wheeling
- Livingston County deputies arrest man after he physically resisted officers
- No kids on board when bus overturns in Livingston County
- Morning crash sends one person to the hospital
- One person taken to hospital after crash Friday afternoon
- Crash involving motorcycle sends one person to hospital