(ST. JOSEPH, Mo.) According to St. Joseph Police, one person was taken to the hospital after a shooting Saturday night.Police responded to the 2800 block of S. 22nd St. at around 10:35p.m. and were able to take one person of interest into custody.Police tell us the person shot was transported to Mosaic Life Care with non-life threatening injuries. Stay with KQ2 for more updates.
- One person shot, one in custody in Saturday night shooting
- One person shot, one in custody after shooting
- Suspect in police custody after Monday night fatal shooting
- No injuries after shots fired at apartments Saturday night
- Man in custody after standoff Monday night
- Person of Interest in Custody in Deadly Road Rage Case
- One in custody after mall shooting
- Juvenile shot in St. Joseph Thursday night
- Winter Weather Advisory begins Saturday night
- 1 Person Killed in Tuesday Night House Fire
Scroll for more content...