(ST. JOSEPH, Mo.) According to St. Joseph Police, one person was taken to the hospital after a shooting Saturday night.Police responded to the 2800 block of S. 22nd St. at around 10:35p.m. and were able to take one person of interest into custody.Police tell us the person shot was transported to Mosaic Life Care with non-life threatening injuries. Stay with KQ2 for more updates.
According to St. Joseph Police, one person was taken to the hospital after a shooting Saturday night.
Posted: Oct 27, 2018 11:43 PM
Updated: Oct 28, 2018 2:11 AM
- One person shot, one in custody in Saturday night shooting
- One person shot, one in custody after shooting
- SJPD investigating after Saturday night shooting
- Suspect in police custody after Monday night fatal shooting
- No injuries after shots fired at apartments Saturday night
- One person taken to hospital after possible shooting early Saturday
- Man in custody after standoff Monday night
- One in custody after late night standoff
- One person is dead and a suspect is in custody after shooting in Fairfax Monday
- One in custody after mall shooting
Scroll for more content...