(ST. JOSEPH, Mo.) A two-vehicle crash happening at the intersection of N. Belt Hwy. and Faraon St. sent one person to the hospital with minor injuries.
According to the St. Joseph Police Department, the crash involved a Chevrolet Camaro and a Nissan Altima. Police said the accident happened after the driver of the Camaro failed to stop at a red light and crashed into the Altima around 2:30 p.m. The driver of the Altima was taken to the hospital with minor injuries.
The driver of the Camaro was given a citation.
The intersection was blocked for less than one hour.
- One person taken to hospital after crash Friday afternoon
- Morning crash sends one person to the hospital
- One person in hospital following crash in Livingston County
- One person life-flighted to hospital after crash on Highway 59
- One person sent to the hospital after crashing into pole on N. Belt Hwy.
- One person dead after early morning crash
- One Person Taken to Hospital After Car Accident
- Plane Crash Sends One to Hospital
- Missouri Western closing campus Friday afternoon due to winter storm
- One Person Dead After Fatal Crash in Chillicothe