(ST. JOSEPH, Mo.) One person was taken to the hospital after a two-vehicle crash on S. Riverside Road in St. Joseph Tuesday morning.
According to St. Joseph Police, the crash happened after a vehicle pulled out from the Speedy's Convenience store on to S. Riverside Rd. and in front of a vehicle driving northbound causing the two vehicles to collide. The crash happened near the intersection of Mitchell Ave.
One driver was transported to Mosaic Life Care by ambulance with minor injuries.
The crash happened just after 10:00 a.m. Tuesday morning and caused traffic to be diverted around the crash.
- One person taken to hospital after crash on S. Riverside Road
- Flooding closes a stretch of Riverside Road
- Voters pass Riverside USD 114 levy proposal
- Morning crash sends one person to the hospital
- One person taken to hospital after crash Friday afternoon
- One person in hospital following crash in Livingston County
- Crash involving motorcycle sends one person to hospital
- Riverside High School Takes Precautions After Rumored Threat
- Riverside School District makes push for new levy
- 102 River flooding shuts down Riverside Soccer Complex