(ST. JOSEPH, Mo.) Two vehicles were involved in a crash on U.S. 36 Highway Saturday afternoon in St. Joseph.
The crash happened just after 5 p.m. Saturday. According to police, A GMC Acadia was driving eastbound on 36 Hwy. near I-229. A Toyota Camry was turning left at the intersection from 36 Hwy. to get onto I-229 when the GMC Acadia struck the vehicle. It is believed the driver of the GMC Acadia failed to stop at a red light.
The driver of the Toyota Camry was taken to Mosaic Life Care with injuries. Police did not say how severe the injuries were.
The eastbound lanes of 36 Hwy. were blocked for around one hour Saturday afternoon.
- One taken to hospital following crash on 36 Highway
- Pedestrian killed on 36 Highway
- 2 Injured in Crash on Highway 36 in Doniphan County
- Police investigating car accident on 36 Highway
- 1 injured in 36 Highway rollover accident
- SJPD identifies man killed along Highway 36
- UPDATE: Highway 36 reopens after large crash shuts down road Thursday morning
- Crash on N. Belt Highway Sends 3 People to Hospital
- Pedestrian struck along Hwy 36
- Highway Collision Sends Two to Hospital