Mosaic Life Care reported that there were 207 positive influenza cases last week in Northwest Missouri.
The number of cases increased throughout December starting with 38 cases on the week of Dec. 3. By the week of Dec. 10, there were 86 confirmed cases.
Mosaic said that it is typical to see an increase of the number of cases at the end of Dec. and first of Jan.
- Over 200 Cases of Influenza Reported in Area
- Hospital implements visitor restrictions following increase of influenza
- Power Outages Reported in St. Joseph Area
- Bankrupt Forever 21 is closing 200 stores
- Missouri’s second coronavirus case reported Thursday
- Mosaic reports no confirmed cases of Coronavirus
- Local Group Gives Away 200 Turkeys to Those in Need
- Over 200 Killed in Bombing, Shooting at Egypt Mosque
- More than 200 fill library for Drag Queen Story Hour
- 200 kids celebrate new decade at Noon Year's Eve event