(ST. JOSEPH, Mo.) St. Joseph police are investigating a shooting that sent one man to the hospital on early Sunday morning.
Police said they were called to a home near 18th and Messanie Street around 2:45 a.m., on Sunday April 8. When the police arrived, they said they found a man with serious injuries from a gunshot wound. The man was rushed to Mosaic Life Care.
The Department said they do not have any suspects at this time.
- Overnight Shooting Sends One to the Hospital
- Overnight shooting sends one man to hospital
- Overnight shooting sends one to the hospital
- Overnight Stabbing Sends Two to Hospital
- SJPD investigating overnight shooting
- Collision Sends Cyclist to Hospital
- Shooting in Midtown Sends One Man to Hospital
- Apartment Fire Sends One to Hospital
- Rollover Accident Sends Two to the Hospital
- Plane Crash Sends One to Hospital