(ST. JOSEPH, Mo.) The St. Joseph Police Department is investigating an overnight shooting that sent one person to the hospital.
Police said officers responded to a call of shots fired around 12:39 a.m. Wednesday morning on 1100 S. 18th Street.
Officers said when they arrived on scene, they found one victim with a gunshot wound. The victim was taken to the hospital by ambulance with moderate injuries.
No arrests have been made. Police are still investigating.
Stay with KQ2 as more information becomes available.
- Overnight shooting sends one to the hospital
- Overnight Shooting Sends One to the Hospital
- Overnight shooting sends one man to hospital
- Overnight Stabbing Sends Two to Hospital
- SJPD investigating overnight shooting
- SJPD investigate overnight shooting
- Collision Sends Cyclist to Hospital
- Shooting in Midtown Sends One Man to Hospital
- Police investigating after overnight shooting
- Apartment Fire Sends One to Hospital