(ST. JOSEPH, Mo.) The owner of several dogs involved in a dog attack will face multiple citations.
John Martorelli, the owner of nine dogs involved in the attack in which a puppy was mauled to death, will face a total of three citations.
The city issued Martorelli one citation for confinement violations, another for inadequate upkeep of vaccinations and a third for neglect.
The city also issued Martorelli a vicious dog warning as a result of the attack.
According to a Facebook post, Martorelli has agreed to surrender six of the eight dogs he has left and has been fully cooperative with authorities.
- Owner to be cited after dog attack
- 'Bad People' Connect Dog Attacks
- Outrage across social media after dog attack
- Northwest suspends fraternity, citing hazing violations
- This dog was abandoned by her owner. Now she's thriving as a police dog
- City Council reviewing multiple city ordinances following deadly dog attack
- Firms cite law in Missouri boat accident, seek mediation
- Ex-girlfriend cites red flags in breakup with Dayton shooter
- City restricts dog tethering
- A dog saved his owner from a devastating house fire by nudging him with his nose to wake him up