A group of nurses were in the right place at the right time to save a life during a Christmas program at Helena Elementary School.
- Nurses Save Woman's Life During Elementary School Christmas Program
- School nurses recognized during National Nurses Week
- Mosaic Life Care recognizes Nurse of the Year
- Lafayette Drama Students Bring Storybooks to Life at Pershing Elementary
- Elementary school principal placed on leave after banning all things Christmas from classrooms
- Kiwanis Club Kicks Off KATCH Program at Lindbergh Elementary
- Elementary students showcase inventions created in SJSD's GATE program
- Big surprise for SJSD elementary school
- Woman recovering from brain injury, says dog may have saved her life
- School district considering new elementary school start times
Scroll for more content...