A group of nurses were in the right place at the right time to save a life during a Christmas program at Helena Elementary School.
A handful of nurses were in the right place at the right time to save a life.
Posted: Jan 16, 2020 9:29 AM
Updated: Jan 16, 2020 9:36 AM
- Nurses Save Woman's Life During Elementary School Christmas Program
- School nurses recognized during National Nurses Week
- Local woman helping raise nursing home morale
- Mosaic Life Care recognizes Nurse of the Year
- Elementary school principal placed on leave after banning all things Christmas from classrooms
- Lafayette Drama Students Bring Storybooks to Life at Pershing Elementary
- Kiwanis Club Kicks Off KATCH Program at Lindbergh Elementary
- Elementary students showcase inventions created in SJSD's GATE program
- Woman recovering from brain injury, says dog may have saved her life
- Big surprise for SJSD elementary school
Scroll for more content...