The parking garage at the corner of eighth and felix is in the final stages of construction and parking rates have been set for those looking to safely park their vehicles downtown.
“It’s $25 per month and in the case of multiple cars, some people have 10 to 15 vehicles, then it’s up to them to go and negotiate with the city,” Traffic Committee Chair Rick Hope said.
In addition to the parking space, the new structure will be bringing in a variety of amenities to downtown.
The new structure is expected to be completed by early 2018.
- Parking Rate Set for Downtown
- Deadline Set for New Downtown Parking Garage
- Northwest sets record retention rate, enrollment up 5 percent
- Bartlett Park Renovations Set to Begin
- Bartlett Park Renovations Set To Begin
- RiverFest! coming to Downtown St. Joseph Riverfront Park Saturday
- Downtown business owners say area needs more parking
- Church raises concerns about parking with downtown Hillyard expansion
- Committee formed to discuss solutions for downtown parking issues
- Christkindl Market Opens Downtown