(ANDREW COUNTY, Mo.) A pedestrian was killed after he was struck by a semi vehicle Thursday night in the Southbound lanes of Interstate 29 near the 51.2-mile marker.
The Missouri State Highway Patrol said the man was walking along the highway when he was struck, his identity has not been released.
Traffic was down to one lane along the southbound lanes as authorities continued to investigate the crash.
Stay with KQ2 News for more updates on this story
- Pedestrian struck, killed along Interstate 29 Thursday night
- Pedestrian struck along Hwy 36
- Highway Patrol identifies pedestrian killed on I-29 Thursday night
- Officials moving closer to reopening Interstate 29 in northwest Missouri
- Pedestrian killed on 36 Highway
- Missouri River forecasted to crest at 29 feet by Thursday
- Tractor Trailer Struck by Train
- Juvenile shot in St. Joseph Thursday night
- Man struck by vehicle on Powell Street
- 1-year-old boy killed after being struck by car in Caldwell County