(ST. JOSEPH, Mo.) The Robidoux Row Museum hosted a "Birthday Bash" to celebrate Joseph Robidoux's 235th birthday.
The museum gave free tours of the facility and welcomed vendors, storytellers, musical performances, and a old time-themed wagon.
Daniel Johnson, Executive Director of the Robidoux Row Museum, says the event was about letting people learn more about the city's founding.
"We want the people in the community to really see where St. Joe came from." Johnson said. "This is the oldest building we have in St. Joe, is the Robidoux Row, and so we really wanted the people in St. Joe to be able to see it's heritage."
Joseph Robidoux was born in 1783 and died at the age of 85 in 1868.
- People in St. Joseph celebrate Robidoux's birthday
- Descendant of Joseph Robidoux Visits St. Joseph
- Celebrate St. Joseph Founder's Day
- St. Joseph celebrates Trails West
- St. Joseph celebrates LGBTQ pride
- St. Joseph celebrates Easter Sunday
- St Joseph Library celebrates "Frankenweek"
- Local Woman Celebrates 100th Birthday
- Local Woman Celebrates 99th Birthday
- Nature Center celebrates 10th birthday