(LEE'S SUMMIT) Lee's Summit police said a person of interest was taken into custody in the road rage killing of a St. Joseph man.
Police said 23-year-old Cody Harter was stabbed and killed Saturday night on 291 Highway near I-470.
Investigators said Harter was driving his Chevy Silverado home from Lee's Summit when witnesses reported he and another driver pulled over on the Highway 291 ramp, got out of their cars and started arguing.
Cody was stabbed in the chest and died at the scene.
- Person of Interest in Custody in Deadly Road Rage Case
- SJPD Seeks Person of Interest in Homicide
- Suspect in Custody Following Deadly Motorcycle Accident
- Community Mourns Man Lost to Road Rage
- Suspect Charged in Road Rage Killing
- Funeral Services Set for Victim of Road Rage Murder
- One in Custody Following Standoff
- Manhunt Intensifies for 'Road Rage' Killer of St. Joseph Air Force Veteran
- Lee's Summit Police Combing Through Surveillance Video in Road Rage Killing
- Neighborhood reacts to deadly shooting