The Northwest Missouri State men's basketball team remained perfect with its 69-58 victory Friday night against Metro State, but the story after the game, senior guard Justin Pitts scoring his 2,000th career point.
Pitts becomes the first player in Northwest history to eclipse the 2,000 point mark.
The senior guard finished with 20 points in 39 minutes.
Northwest returns to action Saturday afternoon against Truman State at Bearcat Arena at 3 p.m.
- Pitts' Scores 2,000th Career Point in Northwest Win Friday
- Pitts Breaks Northwest's Single-Game 3pt Record, Bearcats Rout Northeastern State
- Northwest Runs Past Missouri Western
- Northwest Fraternity House Shuts Down
- Northwest Baseball Struggles in Kearney
- Northwest Names Interim Athletic Director
- Severe Weather Hits Northwest Missouri
- Northwest reinstates TKE fraternity chapter
- Friday's High School Basketball Highlights and Scores
- Job agency hosts career fair