(ST. JOSEPH, Mo.) Talks over the future of the riverfront area in St. Joseph were scheduled for Wednesday evening.
A meeting to discuss the rezoning of the area postponed after some city officials are unable to make it,.
We met with city planner nic hutchison earlier today to see what they were going to purpose.
Hutichison says the planning and zoning commission wants rezone the riverfront area .
The new zoning classification will allow for more flexibility and promote future development. Currently the area is zoned.
- Planning Commission looks to rezone riverfront area
- Riverfront plan floats past flood concerns
- Council rethinks riverfront development
- City Council Eyeing Riverfront Development
- Plan to develop riverfront comes with a big price tag
- First step of St. Joseph Riverfront Master Plan underway
- City inches forward on Riverfront development
- Landmark Commission Honors Local Preservationists
- RiverFest! coming to Downtown St. Joseph Riverfront Park Saturday
- Historic trail could connect downtown museums to riverfront