Both projects are part of a $90 million master plan that includes a variety of projects.
Two projects were authorized to get started including a trail connecting Wyeth, Krug and Sunbridge Hills Conservation Area and a pedestrian bridge across Highland Ave.
Posted: Feb 25, 2020 10:45 AM
- Council rethinks riverfront development
- City Council Eyeing Riverfront Development
- Plans for Riverfront Development Approved by City Council
- City inches forward on Riverfront development
- Plan to develop riverfront comes with a big price tag
- City Council Approves Package of Economic Development Initiatives
- City Council Approves Plan for New Animal Shelter
- Riverfront plan floats past flood concerns
- Planning Commission looks to rezone riverfront area
- City Council Approves Regulations for Tiny Houses
Scroll for more content...