(ST. JOSEPH, Mo.) A male juvenile was life-flighted to Children’s Mercy Hospital in Kansas City with a gunshot wound, according to the St. Joseph Police Department.
The incident happened at a home on the 2900 block of Penn Street Saturday afternoon around 1:30 p.m.
Police confirmed the juvenile was in life-threatening condition, but have not released any other information. They have also not released details of what led up to the shooting but said they are not looking for any suspects at this time.
The shooting is still under investigation. Stay with KQ2 for more details as this story develops.
- Update: Juvenile in life-threatening condition following shooting, police say
- Police Catch Escaped Juvenile Offender
- Juvenile Taken to Hospital After Shooting
- Man Arrested After Threatening to Shoot Deputies
- Car overturns multiple times, driver sustains non-life-threatening injuries
- Woman hospitalized with life-threatening injuries after crash
- Chillicothe Police Asking for Information on Missing Juvenile
- Police: 3 suffer life-threatening injuries after crash on Belt Highway
- Weekend Midtown Shooting Update
- Juvenile shot in St. Joseph Thursday night