(ST. JOSEPH, Mo.) Police investigating the the death of St. Joseph man found in an abandoned car have determined that he died from a gunshot wound.
Police found 28-year-old Tyler Young's body in an abandoned car on the 200 block of West Nebraska last Monday.
At the time, investigators considered his death suspicious. An autopsy confirmed Young died of gunshot wounds.
Authorities said the investigation shows Young was shot in Kansas City before he was found.
The case has now been turned over to the Kansas City Police Department.
- Police: Man Found in Abandoned Car Died from Gunshot Wound
- Man found dead in backyard died of gunshot
- Man taken to hospital with gunshot wound to chest
- Cat Dies From Multiple Gunshots; Vet Clinic Asking for Help Finding Suspect
- Man dies after being struck by car last week
- City makes progress on abandoned homes
- California abandons plan to tax text messages
- Neighborhood reacts after abandoned building catches fire
- Police investigate after man shows up at hospital with gun shot wound
- Victim suffers severe wounds in stabbing