(ST. JOSEPH, Mo.) The person of interest in connection to last Thursday's homicide investigation has been located.
According to the St. Joseph Police Department, Danielle Lee (Black) Dakon has been located.
Dakon is a person of interest in the homicide investigation involving the death of 21-year-old Jaiden Drimmel. Drimmel was killed on Thursday, July 11, on the 800 block of S. 23rd St. in St. Joseph.
Police have not released any new details about the homicide investigation.
- Police: Person of interest in homicide investigation located
- SJPD Seeks Person of Interest in Homicide
- SJPD searching for person of interest in connection to Thursday's homicide
- Person of Interest in Custody in Deadly Road Rage Case
- Shots fired at home, police investigating two separate locations
- Stabbing death leads to homicide investigation
- Police confirm one dead, homicide investigation underway in Monday night shooting
- St. Joseph police investigating shooting death as homicide, suspect in custody
- Police continue to investigate 23rd Street homicide; GoFundMe started for the 21-year-old killed
- Police Investigating Rollover Accident