(ST. JOSEPH, Mo.) Police are searching for a driver who fled the scene of an accident that left one man seriously injured.
Police said the accident happened near the intersection of Kinghill Avenue and east Kansas Avenue around 4:30 p.m. Sunday afternoon.
The vehicle police described is light colored, possibly silver or tan. Police said the vehicle collided with a motorcycle before the driver fled the scene.
Police said the male driver of the motorcycle was taken to the hospital with serious injuries.
Police said the accident is still under investigation.
Anyone with information is asked to contact the Police Department or the TIPS hotline at 816-238-TIPS (8477).
- Police Searching for Driver Involved in Hit-and-Run Accident
- Police searching for driver involved in hit and run crash
- Police looking for driver involved in hit-and-run
- Police search for driver in Belt Highway hit-and-run
- Police Investigate Hit and Run
- Car crashes into gazebo following hit-and-run accident
- Officer injured in overnight hit-and-run accident
- Four vehicles involved in hit-and-run crash
- UPDATE: St. Joseph Police Car Involved in Accident
- Ambulance Involved in Accident on Frederick Ave.